With our involvement debtors pay back faster…
It’s a known fact that once a third party is involved in the recovery of a debt, the debtor pays faster. Our specialist team of debt recovery experts can help recover monies that are owed to you, no matter how old, large or small the debt and regardless of industry sector or location.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, from SMEs to large corporations, we recover substantial amounts of commercial debt in a fair and ethical manner.
Camelot Credit Solutions can provide a tailored debt collection approach, based on your exact requirements, that acts swiftly. Before we proceed, we always agree the best approach with you to ensure that we efficiently recover the debt on your behalf, without adversely affecting the relationship that you have with your clients.
We can deal with large quantities of small or large debts, and in many cases, we are able to recover enough interest and administration costs to off-set against our costs, maximising the return to you.
Why use our commercial collection services?
- Delivery of a tailored solution for each individual debt to maximise results.
- We work persistently, yet fairly to recover all debts in a timely manner.
- We respect your customers and aim to protect your relationship with them.
- 24/7 visibility of the process through our secure and easy to use online portal.
- We can issue legal proceedings, if necessary, with your authorisation.
- Effective delivery of the entire debt collection process, from start to finish.
Our debt recovery experts pride themselves on their integrity and persistence, recovering debts justly. We are not a call-centre operation, as we believe the human touch is most important when treating individual debts and protecting our clients’ business reputation.
It’s our honest and ethical approach to debt collection that sets us apart from others and is proven to deliver faster results.
To find out more about our commercial collection services, please speak to a member of the team by calling 01329 801300 or email email@example.com.